I can't believe summer is over now. I don't think I am ready for cold weather and eventual snow. I don't think Adeline is yet either. She loves to play outside! We try to take her to the park frequently so she can burn off some of that incredible energy and get out of the house. She could play there all day long.
Recently it was cold out, so we tried her in her snowsuit to see how it fit. She looked adorable, but was unsure of it at first. :)
I have also enjoyed being able to do more things with Addy's hair. It is finally getting long enough to play with and do cute styles! And Adeline LOVES to play with her babies. She will make quite the little mommy someday...
Adeline has also recently been trying on every shoe she can get her hands on. These are the latest ones :)
Wow her hair really is getting longer, she is getting cuter every day. HOpefully we can see you guys really soon. We miss all of you
ReplyDelete